Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Google deleted Student News last night and Underground America the night before

By Christopher Rice

Related: Underground America is back online. How to beat the police, CPS, DEA, FBI, IRS and NSA. How to beat any drug test, police sting and how to beat your court case and more.


Hi, Student News is no more. Google deleted http://ditchpass.blogspot.com last night. That is the bad news. The good news is I already own the URL http://ditchpass.com and I can rebuild that site. The bad news is after buying all of the URLs last month (just in case Google pulled something like this) we no longer have the funds to run and maintain the site. And to be honest, I haven't seen a dime from any of the ads we recently placed on our sites, they don't perform any where near expected (averages about one dollar a day) and there are no donations coming in. So to be perfectly blunt if the knowledge I'm sharing isn't worth the price of a newspaper or a Frappuccino to you than why should I waste my precious time entertaining and educating you?
Incognegro
I don't have a news crew, film crew or budget like CNN or ABC but I'm expected to produce original top quality news worthy pieces several times a day without error. Even though my competition is consistently inaccurate. And so to be quite frank, you either need to pay me or pay me no never mind.
 

I already own the URLs. I already have the articles on how to download textbooks for free. How to manufacture drugs. How to beat the police, FBI, DEA & NSA. How to beat police stings, riot police and how to beat your court case.


And I will continue to publish it all for free. All you need to do is click the Paypal donation button and donate, doesn't matter how much or how little. Donate or get off my site.  



I'm sick and tired of having to fight Wordpress, Google, LE and everyone under the sun and not get paid.





Much love/One love,
C.Rice



This blog has been shifted!(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 
Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.
Follow on YouTube
and Twitter


NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!
PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE