Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected. CopsRCorrupt.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Reality Is Not Real, Part II by Christopher Rice

By Christopher Rice

I’ve lost my mind and can’t seem to find it anywhere. Your reality is a lie and this is making me crazy. I’m going to try explaining myself; not for your benefit, but because I feel it is the only way to keep from going entirely mad.



WARNING: Ignorance is bliss. For the sake of your own sanity I suggest you stop reading this NOW! This information I am about to write might make you go stark raving mad, as it is slowly doing to me.



What I’m referring to is “alternative realities”. This is when the whole world believes one thing but the opposite is true. Such as, schools and churches taught people to believe the world was flat and you were called a heretic and burnt alive for believing otherwise.



Let me explain: as a young boy, I used to catch lizards and spiders and keep them as pets. Now that I’m an adult, I have moved to a desert city where everyone thinks they have been bit by a spider. Everyone living here has heard of the brown recluse spider and they blame it for any red bump they find. But the very name “recluse” means this spider likes to hide. It is nearly impossible to get bit by a spider. Most reported spider bites are “tweeker bumps” caused by methamphetamine/crystal meth.



If you do have spiders in your house, it is because you have nasty insects that carry diseases and really do bite humans. Spiders only appear where there is a food supply. Spiders are not interested in you or your family.



Related: Underground America is back online. How to beat the police, CPS, DEA, FBI, IRS and NSA. How to beat any drug test, police sting and how to beat your court case and more.

Even Black Widows, when confronted, will curl into a ball then run and hide.

Spiders are safe to humans. Spiders eat the bugs that ravish and destroy our crops. It is next to impossible to get bit by a spider of any kind.



As I grew up, I caught larger things including toads and snakes. Another alternative reality - most snakes are NOT poisonous. Most snakes are harmless.

Snakes eat man’s enemies – rodents.



Rodents get into our food supply and rodents carry diseases. And like spiders, you won’t find snakes unless there is a food supply. Yet, people fear and kill harmless snakes everyday. These alternative realities made me wonder if everyone was retarded. I’m not going to apologize. You are what you are and I cannot help that.



My next alternative reality was when I became a vegetarian/vegan. All of my life I was taught I must eat meat or I would turn green and surely die.



I have not eaten any meat, chicken or fish in over 23 years.



When I first quit eating meat, my wife thought I’d lost my mind and would surely die from lack of protein. So she bought me lots of nuts and insisted I eat them daily to keep from certain death.



We didn’t know any vegetarians and a well-meaning friend said I shouldn’t do this without a doctor’s supervision.



Not only doesn't the human body require meat but there is nothing in meat that is good for you.



As it turns out, eating meat is actually bad for your health because it clogs the arteries and causes heart attacks, strokes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer.

The evidence supporting the superior health of vegetarians is undeniable.
 
Google it. It is well documented. Yet we are constantly told we must have meat in our diets until we have a heart attack. Then your doctor gives you a list of foods to avoid with meat at the top of the list. This information is not a secret. None of it is new. It is as old as the hills.



The superiority of a vegetarian diet was known and written about by the prophet, Daniel, over 2,000 years ago.



Milk is also bad for you. We are the only animal, mammal or otherwise on the planet, that consumes milk after being weaned. You can teach the habit to cats and dogs but you will never see a coyote or wolf run up to a goat or cow and get a drink. Yet their teeth and bones are just fine.
 

Related article: Everything you know is WRONG



Everything you know, everything you have been taught is a f**king lie. In countries that do not have cows, where milk consumption is unheard of (such as Japan), their teeth are just as good or better than ours.



Milk actually leeches calcium from your bones. In countries where milk is unavailable, people do not suffer from osteoporosis. If milk was mandatory for humans, as I have been taught my whole life, then why are some of us lactose intolerant? Did God make a boo-boo?



I refuse to apologize for being bitter. As I said at the beginning, your lies and fake reality are causing me to feel like I’m going crazy.

Anger is natural. Anger is a good thing. When someone wrongs you or lies to you, you should become indignant. Anger is a human defense mechanism.



Everyone preaches about a happy-go-lucky, turn the other cheek, Christ. I don’t get that. I read about a Christ who is angered by the moneychangers’ in His Father’s house. And how pissed off at his own disciples he'd get, when He had to constantly correct, reprove and explain everything.



Everything I’ve been taught has been a G*d damn lie!

Every four years I watch everyone line up to vote in another rigged election. But then some people even think wrestling is real! You must be deaf, dumb and blind. Are you for real?



The C.I.A. has admitted to rigging elections in Italy, El Salvador, Iran, just to name a few. If these countries that are not even the size of one of our states are that important, then how much more important is the election of the whole United States?



Why would the same corporations donate to both political parties and candidates?



Because no matter who wins, they have been bought off before they even enter office. Are people really this stupid? I guess so because every four years they line up like trained seals doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Boxers take dives and baseball stars/heroes, like Pete Rose, shave points. If a sporting event is important enough to fix the outcome, then how much more important is the presidency of the United States or a Senate or Congressional seat where millions of dollars of trade agreements are signed everyday? Think! God gave you a brain. Use it!



As I got older, I took the time to read the Bible cover to cover. This created yet another alternative reality. Did you know that nowhere in the Old Testament does God offer or ever promise heaven to anyone? When God created man He gave only one commandment – do not eat from this one tree or you shall surely die. Why warn us about death if we simply go straight to heaven? God said nothing about a soul or a spirit that would return unto Him. God said, “from dust you came; to dust you shall return.”



When God confronted Cain, He did not say, “Guess who I bumped into in Heaven today.” No, God said in Genesis 4:10, “What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother crieth out to Me from the ground.”



If God believed in an eye for an eye or in the death penalty instead of forgiveness, Cain would have died that very day.



The truth is, Heaven was created for the angels and earth was created for man.

Man was supposed to live in a garden paradise forever but we traded that in for this. Now we blame God every time someone dies or when anything goes wrong. What assholes!

A little while ago, I became a pimp and entered yet another alternative reality. I’ve worked as a pimp for almost three years. I’ve had over 40 women working with me. I have never had to hit or slap anyone. Never fed drugs to anyone or threatened any one. I don't approach women they approach me.



I used to chase tail just like every other man or like all the men I’ve ever known. Now tail chases me.



People have suggested I quit pimping but pimping is not an occupation. It is knowledge. I have not learned how to unlearn things. Asking me to quit pimping is the same as telling me to forget what I already know.



As I’ve already stated, “ignorance is bliss.” Oddly enough, the less someone knows, the more they have to say. Dumb people will chew your ear off all day.

The world is full of ignorance and ignorant people cannot give up meat or voting or watching rigged sporting events. Take a dive. You’re hopelessly addicted to lies. You are what is wrong with this planet, not God, not politics, not your wife or your children, but you. As long as you continue to accept fake realities and lies, life will suck for you and for everyone.



We are overtaxed, diseased, overweight and undernourished. Constantly lied to and abused. Always wondering how things got so bad. Welcome to my reality. Now go back to sleep, you do not want to believe.



Related: Underground America is back online. How to beat the police, CPS, DEA, FBI, IRS and NSA. How to beat any drug test, police sting and how to beat your court case and more.



Like God, I’ve come to the conclusion, or the realization, there are not 10 good people in any given city worth saving. I am not here to save you or the world. The One who was sent to save the world was tortured and crucified by people just like you. Do not expect me to follow in His footsteps.

The animals you choose to eat create tons and tons of waste (excrement, shit, poo) every day and there is no sewer system to treat the waste. This waste creates greenhouse gases that cause global warming, which you have been told, is not real. If it is real, you’ve been told there is nothing you can do about it. So, next time you eat that double cheeseburger, remember how many lies you have to swallow.



This blog has been shifted!(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 
Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.
Follow on YouTube
and Twitter


NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!
PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE