Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

By Brenda Epperson and Christopher Rice
Follow on Twitter

My name is Brenda, my mother became ill when I was 9 years old. She was a single parent, my dad is a retired top official of the U.S. Navy. He never mailed me a card, present or even phoned me. I did not meet him until my mothers death, when I was 30 years old.



By age 11 my grandmother took me & my mom into her home. Because my mom had become too psychotic to maintain a job or a residence. My grandmother told me to stay in our room, where my mother would smoke 4 packs of  cigarettes a day. And yell at the voices she heard in her head all hours of the day & night.



And then she put Boric Acid on her face, before my grandmother finally called the police  for help.  But the police said there was nothing that they could do, because she wasn't being a danger to anyone. But she was. She was a danger to me.



To get away from the insanity I ran the streets. School was just a place to be baby-sat. I was raped & molested by 26 different adults by age 15 some repeatedly. I also had sex with boys my own age. I did drugs to laugh about it, I even attempted suicide repeatedly. 



My mother died in 1999 in my arms. Rest in Peace, Mom, I will always love you.



Related article: Happy Easter from General Strike to end Corruption

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.


James 1:26-27

To Moms everywhere, Happy Mothers Day from.. General Strike to end Corruption

Update: Brenda's dad, Donald Epperson is currently married to his fifth wife and has numerous children on multiple continents and currently resides in Grants Pass, OR. Brenda suffers from high BP, diabetes and mental health issues and decided not to have children to keep from passing on her health problems. Brenda had a severe stroke at age 35 and is currently being held against her will at Norwalk State hospital in Norwalk, CA.



Related: Underground America is back online. How to beat the police, CPS, DEA, FBI, IRS and NSA. How to beat any drug test, police sting and how to beat your court case and more.



This blog has been shifted!(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 
Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.
Follow on YouTube
and Twitter


NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!
PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE