Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gigantic Moon over the cemetery in Marysin

By Christopher R Rice


I sleep until I wake. I stay awake until I fall asleep. I'll live until I die but I'm sure to live again. The D.A. made a mistake, you should've never put me behind bars with a bunch of fiends. 'Cuz I'm teachin' everyone the Game and now it's Judgment Day! 


Do ya' feel me? Tell that cop that arrested me, she ain't shit, she ain't kill me. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger. You tried to take me out by lockin' me up but I regrouped, got wiser, got stronger.


Now, I've taught all the cons the Game and when they hit the streets, ya'll going to pay, just like it's Judgment Day!


Tupac+and+Snoop+Doggy+Dogg+snoopdogg_tupac

   This blog has been shifted!(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 
Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.
Follow on YouTube
and Twitter

NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!
PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE