Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Retraction

By Christopher Rice



I wanted to apologize for a story I ran the other day because three of the photos were incorrectly ascribed to the CIA.


I personally thanked the individuals for the find and removed the mis labeled photos. Which I thought was better than what CNN, FOX and the MSM in general have done in the past when caught with errors but I was still shadowbanned at Reddit, blacklisted and smeared.


The updated article, minus the three photos is still here-


Disturbing New Photos of CIA Torture
http://generalstrikeusa.blogspot.com/2015/10/disturbing-new-photos-of-cia-torture.html


Again, I'd like to apologize. The other photos have been authenticated. I had received thousands of photos and videos and narrowed it down to about ten photos that I was comfortable publishing. Three of those were not CIA torture photos. I stand by the others. Thank everyone else for standing by me. -Chris