Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'ma Hood Nigga

By Gorrilla Zoe and Christopher R Rice Underground Newz

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE


I'ma play the game how it go. I'ma keep it real. They can take me out the hood but I'ma keep it hood folks. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I keep a bad bitch around. Long hair, short hair, brown one, pink one, red one, brown one, thick one, skinny one, tall one, short one, hood one. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I smoke weed by the pound so what's goin' down?

Alex been talkin' some weak ass shit. So what happened to the government round up? FEMA camps and Jade Helm? C'mon Ron Paul don't you want to run for Prez again?

Have you seen the CrimeThinc. Collective? The only thing I've ever seen Anarchist collect was cans and bottles, man.


I'ma play the game how it go. I'ma keep it real. They can take me out
the hood but I'ma keep it hood folks. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I keep a bad bitch around. Long hair, short hair, brown one, pink one, red one, brown one, thick one, skinny one, tall one, short one, hood one. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I smoke weed by the pound so what's goin' down?


Clinton's a whore and the FBI's going to bust her in a prostitution corruption sting. Do I even need to fuck with Trump?

The circus down, Side Show Bob. Looks like Wally George.


Well folks, I've been married 4 or 5 times, can't remember, now. I've filed for bankruptcy 4 or 5 times, can't remember, now. Vote for me, I can do the same thing for America - bankrupt you. And after the honeymoon you'll want a divorce from me, too. So I better get a pre-nup.


I'ma play the game how it go. I'ma keep it real. They can take me out
the hood but I'ma keep it hood folks. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I keep a bad bitch around. Long hair, short hair, brown one, pink one, red one, brown one, thick one, skinny one, tall one, short one, hood one. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I smoke weed by the pound so what's goin' down?


You talk and no one listens - what I say goes. You been talkin' all this shit but you ain't made no dough. I'm unemployed with pockets out to here. I gots to stack my hoes. You couldn't get laid to save your life. But here I am, fuckin' your wife.

I'm a keep it underground. This is ol' school. So where's all the whack activist at? Did ya'll really think I'd fall off? Just 'cuz Google changed their algorithm? I hacked that bitch and taught her some new tricks. This game is so easy - got everyone sprung off my shit like as is if it was the crack house.

I see you but you won't see me, I get paid for my felonies. You don't want to take a ride in that long black hearse. If you're scared take your ass back to church. Everythang I say everybody already know.


I'ma play the game how it go. I'ma keep it real. They can take me out
the hood but I'ma keep it hood folks. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I keep a bad bitch around. Long hair, short hair, brown one, pink one, red one, brown one, thick one, skinny one, tall one, short one, hood one. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I smoke weed by the pound so what's goin' down?

What's that other ass clowns name? Coronel Sanders? I think he's older than dirt. If he's a veteran, it would be of the Civil War.



Cruz really? You're going to let a Canadian run the country? Shit, did I leave anyone out? How about Dr. Spock? What ya'll thought he got a pass 'cuz he's black? Nigga please. That house niggers whacky whack! Oh shit, that's not Ron Paul, that's his son. Damn, bunch of career politicians. Not a one has ever had to work a real day in their lives. How much this election cost?

Don't worry most of that money comes from China and Saudi Arabia. Our three branches of government were bought and sold a long time ago. But look at our debt and tell me who's really payin', suckers! Line up like seals to vote in these wolves. When I see 'em on debates they look like they're salivating, can't wait to get into the chicken coop and start feasting.



But I don't know, there's really not much left here to steal though. 'Cuz the last four Prez's pretty much cleared us out. Fuckin' Bush even stole the printing presses, shredded the Constitution and buried us in dept. And Obama's been like Bush on crack.



I'ma play the game how it go. I'ma keep it real. They can take me out
the hood but I'ma keep it hood folks. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I keep a bad bitch around. Long hair, short hair, brown one, pink one, red one, brown one, thick one, skinny one, tall one, short one, hood one. 'Cuz I'ma hood nigga - I smoke weed by the pound so what's goin' down?

Take Action: Sign up at Underground Newz Forum (updates, direct actions, boycotts, sabotage-tactics, hacktivism) and be a part of change, today.



 This blog has been shifted!

(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 


Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.


Follow on YouTube
and Twitter

NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!


PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE