Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected. CopsRCorrupt.com

Monday, February 22, 2016

Love Me, I'm a Liberal Part III

By Christopher R Rice


Last week, I published the Phil Ochs and Jello Biafra versions. Here's my update... (if you have a line to add, drop us a line.)

In every American community you have varying shades of political opinion. One of the shadiest of these is the Liberals! An outspoken group on many subjects. Ten degrees to the left of center in good times. Ten degrees to the right of center, if it affects them personally.

You know I cried watching Eric Garner being murdered via YouTube.
Tears ran down my spine.
I cried when they shot those cops in New York.
As if I lost a friend of mine.
But Michael Brown and Rodney King got what they had comin'.
They got what they ask for this time.
So love me, love me, love me,
I'm a liberal.

I go to the Gay Pride march each and every year.
I love watching Ellen DeGeneres and Rachel Maddow,
I feel like I'm almost a lezbo!
But don't talk 'bout a revolution,
that would be going to far.
So love me, love me, love me
I'm a liberal.

I'll cheer when Bernie gets nominated,
my faith in the system restored.
I'll do anything to save the environment or the whales.
But don't ask me to stop going to Sea World,
I already drive a Prius!
So love me, love me, love me
I'm a liberal.

I love the Mexicans, they can mow my lawn and clean my car,
but don't think about dating my daughter, that's going too far.
I love blacks too as long as they don't move next door,
and destroy my property values.
I don't know what those people in Ferguson, Missouri were thinkin'.
They should all hang their heads in shame.
I guess Holder set them straight.
But when it comes to Black Lives Matter,
I hope the cops take down all your names.
So love me, love me, love me,
I'm a liberal.


Yeah, I read the New Yorker
Rolling Stone and Mother Jones too.
If I vote it's a democrat.
With a sensible economy view.
But when it comes to the war on Drugs or torturing the Arabs,
there is no one more red, white, and blue.
So love me, love me, love me,
I'm a liberal.

Once I was young too,

and had an attitude
even got a tattoo.
I read
Wendy McElroy
when there weren't NSA-cops watching your every keystroke.
Ah, but now I've grown older and wiser,
and that's why I'm turning you in.


So love me, love me, love me,
I'm a liberal.


Take Action: Sign up at Underground Newz Forum (updates, direct actions, boycotts, sabotage-tactics, hacktivism) and be a part of change, today.

This blog has been shifted!

(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 


Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.


Follow on YouTube
and Twitter

NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!


PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE