Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Something

By Christopher R Rice


I was going to write something today but when I looked at the last article that I published here it only got 55 hits. That's after I personally posted it to the world wide web, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. I guess that what I write isn't worth reading? There's no comments and my Paypal account is empty too. Guess what I do/say isn't worth a damn, so why bother? So, today I didn't write something, there's no point, enjoy. Maybe it'll be better this way, you can go back to dealing with the cops and the government on your own and I'll keep this info to myself and go back to enjoying my life. Much Love -Chris

Jeez Chris with these numbers you couldn't even take over a Taco Bell. How ya' ever going to arrest the Prez? Chris is going to the beach, teach ya'll how to make salt.

 
This blog has been shifted!

(Due to Censorship) Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 


Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.


Follow on YouTube
and Twitter

NEW!! Underground Forum Post anything!!


PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST -C.RICE