Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected. CopsRCorrupt.com

Friday, May 20, 2016

I'm the Medicine

By Christopher R Rice


Whatever ails ya', I'm the medicine.

I'm your medicine, drink up and get sprung. Everybody wants somethin' right? Not here, this ride's for free.

All aboard. It doesn't matter to me what you wear, three piece suits or combat boots 'cuz we're all prostitutes.

Everyone wants some. Get in line, take turns, I got enough for everyone. And if all goes well, you'll be able to tell your friends, how you made it back.

But ya' already know, I got what ya' need. So kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Shit I got, you ain't goin' nowhere. Got ya' stuck, glued in-place.

I'm your medicine man drink up and get sprung. You don't need no money to ride with me, I'm free. Laid back like a dead fly, I close my eyes, kick back and kiss the sky.

Come along Astral plane we will travel through. I see dreams and Kings, Queens and Dragons too. Puff, puff, pass. Puff, puff, pass. Inhale, exhale. Blow out, breath in.

I see me and I see you. A fire in your eye, tell your momma you won't be coming home. Drink up, get sprung, I'm the medicine.

Don't take my word for it, just ask around. I'm the real deal. And I'm always ready. I'm your medicine.


(Due to Censorship)

Blog has been shifted to:
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ 

Articles and videos from now on will be posted at:
Underground America Inc.

Follow on YouTube
and Twitter