Should we trust police officers? Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Former Black Panther Party Member Elaine Brown Says The Black Lives Matter Movement Has A “Plantation Mentality”

By
 

Some of the strongest critics of the Black Lives Matter movement come from a very unlikely place. Elaine Brown, former chairwoman of the Black Panther Party was very vocal and very clear in her issues with the movement, mostly the fact that she doesn’t understand what they do.

In an interview with Spiked, she explained.

“I don’t know what Black Lives Matter does, so I can’t tell you how it compares to what the Black Panther Party was. I know what the BPP was. I know the lives we lost, the struggle we put into place, the efforts we made, the assault on us by the police and government- I know all that. I don’t know what Black Lives Matter does. So if you can tell me, I’ll give you my thoughts.”

But Brown didn’t stop there.

“There is no comparison. The next wave of young people running out here, who are complaining and protesting about the murders of young Black men and women by the police all over the country, they will protest but they will not rise up in an organized fashion, with an agenda to create revolutionary change…”

“We advocated community self defense organizations to be formed, so that we would not be assaulted by the police, so that we would bear arms and assume our human rights. This to me is a plantation mentality. It smacks of ‘master, if you would just treat me right.’ And it has nothing to do with self-determination, empowerment and a sense of justice, or anything else.”

Since her time in the BPP, Brown is now working with Oakland and the World, a non-profit that works with businesses to provide employment for ex-cons facing barriers to employment.

She said, “In the absence of a serious people’s movement, we have to do something…For now, we must do what we need to do to live, to fight another day.”

EDITORS NOTE: Just a heads up for everyone just joining 'the Underground' movement. I've received a lot of attention as of late. A big thank you to everyone who's been reposting, reblogging, sharing and helping to get this info out. I personally do not get anything for being here except putting my neck on the chopping block. There is absolutely no financial gain, I'm lucky if I make a quarter a day from the Google ads on this site. And I did not start writing to make money. But after three years of posting here, no one will stand with me,  so, I have to go. I won't be here, I'm closing this site down. I will keep the new web site http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ up and running as long as I can without your help and on my own dime. For as long as I can afford to waste my time and money. Until there's nothing left to give.