Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected. CopsRCorrupt.com

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Jay's Rap

Jay's Rap


Jay's Rap - Full Screen without that big "Video Pimp" logo in the way

Lyrics:
-------
Fuck, fuck, fuck
Motha motha fuck
Motha motha fuck fuck
Motha fuck, motha fuck
Noich noich noich

1,2
1,2,3,4
Noich, noich, noich
Smoking weed, smoking wizz
Doing coke, drinking beers
Drinking beers, beers, beers
Rolling fatties, smoking blunts
Who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts
Rolling blunts and smoking..

Uh, let me get a nickel bag

15 bucks, little man
Put that shit, in my hand
If that money, doesn't show
Then you owe me, owe me, owe.

My Jungle Love, yeah, o e o e o, I think I
wanna know ya know ya,
yea what?