Are police officers allowed to lie to you? Yes the Supreme Court has ruled that police officers can lie to the American people. Police officers are trained at lying, twisting words and being manipulative. Police officers and other law enforcement agents are very skilled at getting information from people. So don’t try to “out smart” a police officer and don’t try being a “smooth talker” because you will lose! If you can keep your mouth shut, you just might come out ahead more than you expected. CopsRCorrupt.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The New Underground Railroad

By Christopher R Rice


With (or without) your help I would like to rebuild the Underground Railroad, a string of safe houses from coast to coast. Open tyranny has actually come to America and today it is a fact that good people have been arrested and incarcerated for whistleblowing, using medical alternatives or just being activist in the unAmerican injustice system.  

I think it is high time and long overdue that We the People stand up against tyranny and oppression and offer our whistleblowers some form of protection or people won't continue to blow the whistle on crime and corruption any more, will they? If you knew that you would be facing 10 years in prison for telling the truth, what would you do? Lie?

We have it in our power to set this up. It is not rocket science, they were able to accomplish this over 100 years ago without GPS, cell phones or social networks. Please heed this call now, open fascism has come to America and while we may not be able to stop it we can prepare. Help me get us prepared by making a one time donation in any amount at the Paypal button in the right sidebar. And thank you for your support.

All aboard.

What you choose to do is up to you, I have chosen to get ready for the worst and pray for being wrong. But then I remember that Gitmo is still open and that now they have been talking about sending American citizens there.

I really believe that we better get busy rebuilding the Underground Railroad before it is too late. Help me now with a small one time donation or volunteer, I can not do this alone, I need your help.

I've been fighting our governments fascist policies for 35 years and I've rarely needed to ask you for anything, now I need your help, please donate or volunteer so we can make this a reality and thank you for your support.

Welcome to the Underground
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/about.html

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." -Harriet Tubman